I’m due downstairs in a moment to spend some time with the kids before my wife and I put them to bed and then find something to do till midnight to bring in the New Year.
Here’s a quick list of my 2008 highlights. I’m probably missing some, but this is the gist of what happened to me this year (in no particular order):
- revamped Coscom Entertainment and its business plan, in turn growing the company significantly
- moved to a new house
- changed jobs twice
- finished writing one book, wrote another, working on more
- lost my grandmother
- was blown away by The Dark Knight and Iron Man
- bought our first Christmas tree
- Santa came for the first time this year (every other year my kids were too young to understand it)
- made new friends in writing and publishing circles
- bought my first barbecue which, for a guy, is as big a deal as buying your first gun
- shaved off over 18 inches of hair and was completely bald for a long time
Going downstairs now.
Stay safe tonight, folks, and God bless.